Saturday 13 July 2013

Narendra Modi says:"People are best judge" ,defends his remarks, latest news, latest political news ,political news,latest politics updates, latest and breaking news, breaking news.

Narendra Modi says"People are best judge" ,defends his remarks.
Modi1LLGujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi took to Twitter to defend his comments on the 2002 Gujarat riots during his first detailed interview after becoming the Bharatiya Janata Party's campaign panel chief.
"Modi tweeted the link to his interview with Reuters saying, "In our culture every form of life is valued & worshipped. My original interview with Reuters http://nm4.in/138jss0...People are best judge."
This came as Modi faced immense criticism after his interview to Reuters in which he said he is a Hindu nationalist as he is born Hindu. "I am nationalist. I'm patriotic. Nothing is wrong. I am born Hindu. Nothing is wrong. So I'm a Hindu nationalist. So yes, you can say I'm a Hindu nationalist because I'm a born Hindu," he told Reuters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment