Tuesday 23 July 2013

Suraj Comes Clean On Jiah, Suraj Pancholi, jiah khan, jiah khan Murder Mistry, Bollywood, Entertainment, Entertainment News, Bollywood updates, Bollywood news.

Suraj Comes Clean On Jiah.
suraj jiahAfter all the rumours and speculation that floated around him, Suraj Pancholi now has come forward and cleared the air on his relationship with Jiah Khan. With the court having granted him release and closing the case against him, he speaks about his love, life and times with Jiah.
 
In an interview to the Times of India, he reveals, “I met her through Facebook 10 months back. She was a really nice person, quiet, small things made her happy, caring, but she was too possessive even about my guy friends. We went twice for dinner and then a week later, I get a message saying, ‘Suraj, I need help. My hand is bleeding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment